Looking at the photo, JC Whitney is telling me they'll send two lift arms, $35 a piece. Great. I click and pay.
Easy enough. They say it'll fit, I trust it'll fit. I give it a try, they won't fit. My husband gives it a try, they won't fit. A week goes by and I ask the mechanic installing my new tires to try, he says "not even close." A week goes by and I bring it to my mechanic who can do miracles. "Garbage, I'm not even sure what car these go on..." I email JC Whitney explaining there must've been an error, no big deal, can I ship these back for the right ones? No. 30-days have past. But they offered me a $10 coupon if I wanted to give it another shot.
***. Stick to the "other guys."
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Lift Arms
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "My husband has had this HORRIBLE device for 8 months now in his truck. It has caused problems almost the whole time it's been installed.He has a 2013 Ram Quad..."
- "I received one of these freshners free with a scentsy order, I put it in my car, but did not hang it up as it would distract my view and..."
- "Iknow i got mine today my rack doesn't even fit! i followed instructions verywell because i wanna make sure before i drive my car with that thing on my roof..."
- "Well i am so disappointed with "PROGRESSIVE" Car insurance since they are bad taking care of my car accident, i was with then for more then 3 years always paying..."
- "These are supposed to be two Mexican pizzas. We went to the Taco Bell drive through at 43rd ave. and Bell rd. in Phoenix, AZ. August 24th..."
- "freightcenter.com is FRAUD. This company would blast your phone once you're interested in doing business with them. Once they get a hold of your credit card number, things will go..."
- "Purchased the Olivia doll house twin over full on December 7th mid day and went next door to Denver mattress and purchased mattresses and accessories needed to go with it...."
- "AVOID POSHMARK! I bought Burberry boots on their site saying they were new with tags. I got the boots in the mail and they are scuffed, and say made in..."
- "So unhappy with fence install here in Buffalo, NY. Home Depot only has ONE contractor they use in WNY area so BEWARE. They built my back fence too high and..."