Ordered 4" Rough Country Complete Suspension Lift Kit for 1981 Jeep Scrambler from JC Whitney.Catalog stated 4" Kit included shocks.

Received all parts except the shocks. After second call to customer service I was sent an email stating shocks did not come with kit. Called customer service 3rd time & was told catalog I was using was outdated, however, it states you can order up to Dec. 22 & receive one day delivery, I ordered on Dec.

21. I read the representative the wording from the catalog & their website that stated 4" kit included Hydro 8000 shocks. Was told I could accept a $60.00 credit or return the other parts, the other parts had already been installed on the jeep. I spent 50 mins.

on the phone with customer service, I asked to speak to a supervisor and was put on hold again, I finally hung up.Will never order another product fom JC Whitney.

Had an Experience with JC Whitney?

Comments

Agreed, I am dealing with the same issue. Their ad indicated one thing, they sent me another, and say that I am wrong. I have to pay shipping to send back what they did send me.

Same issue I am dealing with now! Customer Service is horrible- they are not even in the US- they are in Manila- they are a joke