Turnaround Time

I ordered exhaust flange for 1970 deville roughly 2 months ago.Initially told I'd receive part within two weeks.

Called back several weeks later given another ship date. Fast forward to present many calls later still no tracking number nor part. The customer service is routed to Phillipines terrible connection. I asked the lady on the phone was company a fraud.

She refused to answer and said I will call you back with updated information.Well she stuck to her word and called back 7 hours later to say the company in the United States is closed.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with JC Whitney and uploaded a picture. He best about exhaust flange from JC Whitney was untrue aspects of website. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about JC Whitney.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Equipment category for more informed decision or compare JC Whitney to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with JC Whitney?

Comments