Rush Springs, Oklahoma

Ordered OEM Headlight assembly for 08, Nissan Pathfinder.6 hrs later email sent to me saying product was out of stock, refund in 7 to 10 business days.

Called customer service. Coustomer service ordered me Anzo Halo projectors for direct fit for my vehicle. The Product that came in was the wrong part. I had to pay to ship it back.

I shipped back in mint cond. I even got ins. On package because of the fact that i was aware of the return policy. Then I ordered the third set.

They came in broken. Got refund on third set. Meanwhile Anzo set arrived at returns with an apparent scratch that I can't see, so I don't get a full refund. They ripped me off.

Made me pay to ship their wrong parts back, damaged my parts at returns, gonna charge me and I have nothing but headache and a lighter wallet to show for it. Here's the pic of the third set ordered that came to me broken.

Very poor quality packaging.Needless to say, I am not very happy with this company.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with JC Whitney and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about JC Whitney.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Equipment category for more informed decision or compare JC Whitney to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with JC Whitney?

Comments