I ordered exhaust flange for 1970 deville roughly 2 months ago.Initially told I'd receive part within two weeks.
Called back several weeks later given another ship date. Fast forward to present many calls later still no tracking number nor part. The customer service is routed to Phillipines terrible connection. I asked the lady on the phone was company a fraud.
She refused to answer and said I will call you back with updated information.Well she stuck to her word and called back 7 hours later to say the company in the United States is closed.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
- Untrue aspects of website
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Order processing issue
- Product or service
- Exhaust Flange
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Here is the problem: A 12 dollar tailgate cable for my truck broke. Ithas one small end and one slotted end for quick removal. Without thetwo different ends, the part..."
- "This whole expensive disaster started in February of 2014. I had used Michigan Motorz a few times before and thought they were a good solid company that stood behind the..."
- "Hercules tires were put on my motorcycle trike at 48,800. One tire wore completely bald with no tread, the other with a minor outline of a tread left. This was..."
- "Moving Staffers was absolutely pathetic. We bought 2 boxes of the paper moving blankets that they recommended along with 2 dozen heavy duty moving blankets and still almost every..."
- "I placed an order December 16 2015, I had a long list of things I wanted to order but I decided to try with only one thing(a..."
- "Update Jan 12, 2016: Sean the salesman has yet to this day ever call me back (POS). On Jan 11th, I spoke with JT (customer service) and told her not..."
- "I purchased a sofa in April of 2015. It is placed in a secondary living room that gets little to no use. I noticed in July of 2016..."
- "My newer home had severe hail damage this past July, lots of hail damage to roof and siding. I am still waiting for this to get resolved. Horrible..."
- "My first MTB was missing the top dollar item. Seems like they will send me the missing item. I still canceled the subscription, it should be easy to..."