Charlotte, North Carolina
Turnaround Time

I ordered exhaust flange for 1970 deville roughly 2 months ago.Initially told I'd receive part within two weeks.

Called back several weeks later given another ship date. Fast forward to present many calls later still no tracking number nor part. The customer service is routed to Phillipines terrible connection. I asked the lady on the phone was company a fraud.

She refused to answer and said I will call you back with updated information.Well she stuck to her word and called back 7 hours later to say the company in the United States is closed.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

I liked: Untrue aspects of website.

Had an Experience with JC Whitney?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Monster Transmission - Delivery Service Review Monster Transmission "Ive bought two transmissions from monster. The first experience 3 years ago was great. The second time was disappointing. First off the sales rep tried told me my 700r4 was..." Read more Gforce Performance Chip - GForce chip scam Gforce Performance Chip "I took the unit apart. Came in a small aluminum container. The 'chip' and the PC board it was on were a joke. Pure scam. The circuit is nonsense. Not..." Read more Seal Skin Covers - Boat cover that falls apart Seal Skin Covers "I purchased a boat cover from these clowns and after 4 months at split apart about 2 to 3 feet long. I sent them pictures of it and for $35.00..." Read more Intoxalock - I have written a review It was not posted Intoxalock " Please credit my account with Intoxalock, Attached to this E-mail is a copy of the mail in rebate form, installation invoice, receipt, and work order from High Low Customs..." Read more Bmwsa Sandton Auto - TAKES 5MONTHS FOR BMW TO DIAGNOSE PROBLEM WITH NO GUARANTEE Bmwsa Sandton Auto "I bought my dream 650i Gran Coupe from Sandton Auto. My worst nightmare. Within months the car was in for repairs. Monthly. For the same fault. The dealership refused to..." Read more Mor Furniture For Less - Horrible customer service and failure to deliver promises Mor Furniture For Less "If I could give negative stars I would. I will NEVER BUY from Mor again. We were told that if the furniture ripped for any reason it would be covered...." Read more Onemain Financial - Fund your Business Project via our genuine Bank guarantee/SBLC Onemain Financial "Are you looking for financing source such as Bank Guarantee (BG) and Standby Letter Of Credit (SBLC)? I am a direct mandate to a Financial Institution who is also known..." Read more Wish - My money or a lawsuit Wish "My credit card document states that I spent over $600 in checking out my car on your app I registered out of Baltimore City I recently just got a lawsuit..." Read more