JC Whitney - Review about Exhaust Flange from Charlotte, North Carolina
I ordered exhaust flange for 1970 deville roughly 2 months ago.Initially told I'd receive part within two weeks.
Called back several weeks later given another ship date. Fast forward to present many calls later still no tracking number nor part. The customer service is routed to Phillipines terrible connection. I asked the lady on the phone was company a fraud.
She refused to answer and said I will call you back with updated information.Well she stuck to her word and called back 7 hours later to say the company in the United States is closed.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
- Untrue aspects of website
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Order processing issue
- Product or service
- Exhaust Flange
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Looking at the photo, JC Whitney is telling me they'll send two lift arms, $35 a piece. Great. I click and pay. Easy enough. They say it'll fit, I trust it'll..."
- "Will not make good or return any calls concerning $ 3080.00 worth of Chroming that is defective. Also has taken additional parts, approx. $ 300.00 from me, no response. Promised several..."
- "My Steel Werner attic ladder, model S2210 broke while I was 6' up throwing me to the concrete floor. The web shows multiple instances of this ladder breaking exactly..."
- "This scam called Tiny Details LLC, located on 129 Main St Groton, NY 13073, is a self called work from home company. They work with miniature calendars and other handcrafted dollhouse..."
- "Placed order on 12/5/15 for an Xmas present (couldn't give to the little girl who it was intended for at Xmas), rec'd product about a 2 weeks later, opened package..."
- "UPS damaged my art work and never even returned my repeated call. I tried with my local store, called and emailed them many times. They responded and assured that someone..."
- "i had bought a proactiv plus 3 step kit, & since then i have been receiving a ridiculous amount of proactiv + larger kits and tbh i dont remeber signing..."
- "Purchased new headlights, and they came with two o ring seals that were ripped. So I asked if I could return for a refund, and they said, "Sure, you pay..."
- "Dear Sir/Madam; Good day!I've been calling your customer service and waiting for 20 minutes everytime i call, unfortunately never answered at all. Anyway,may i request your good office for a"..."