Rush Springs, Oklahoma

Ordered OEM Headlight assembly for 08, Nissan Pathfinder.6 hrs later email sent to me saying product was out of stock, refund in 7 to 10 business days.

Called customer service. Coustomer service ordered me Anzo Halo projectors for direct fit for my vehicle. The Product that came in was the wrong part. I had to pay to ship it back.

I shipped back in mint cond. I even got ins. On package because of the fact that i was aware of the return policy. Then I ordered the third set.

They came in broken. Got refund on third set. Meanwhile Anzo set arrived at returns with an apparent scratch that I can't see, so I don't get a full refund. They ripped me off.

Made me pay to ship their wrong parts back, damaged my parts at returns, gonna charge me and I have nothing but headache and a lighter wallet to show for it. Here's the pic of the third set ordered that came to me broken.

Very poor quality packaging.Needless to say, I am not very happy with this company.

Review about: Headlight Assymblies.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Order processing issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with JC Whitney?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.