Rush Springs, Oklahoma

Ordered OEM Headlight assembly for 08, Nissan Pathfinder.6 hrs later email sent to me saying product was out of stock, refund in 7 to 10 business days.

Called customer service. Coustomer service ordered me Anzo Halo projectors for direct fit for my vehicle. The Product that came in was the wrong part. I had to pay to ship it back.

I shipped back in mint cond. I even got ins. On package because of the fact that i was aware of the return policy. Then I ordered the third set.

They came in broken. Got refund on third set. Meanwhile Anzo set arrived at returns with an apparent scratch that I can't see, so I don't get a full refund. They ripped me off.

Made me pay to ship their wrong parts back, damaged my parts at returns, gonna charge me and I have nothing but headache and a lighter wallet to show for it. Here's the pic of the third set ordered that came to me broken.

Very poor quality packaging.Needless to say, I am not very happy with this company.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Had an Experience with JC Whitney?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Carid - I got toally screwed! Carid "A year ago I was diagnosed with cancer. I wanted to fill my my bucket list. I saw the best rims on CARiD and called to make sure that they..." Read more Rockauto - Counterfeit parts or wrong parts Rockauto "It's being a terrible experience with the purchase of Monroe Struts from RockAuto. First there were wrong miss-matching parts in the boxes. Once informed, they quickly sent the correct parts...." Read more Seal Skin Covers - Boat cover that falls apart Seal Skin Covers "I purchased a boat cover from these clowns and after 4 months at split apart about 2 to 3 feet long. I sent them pictures of it and for $35.00..." Read more Intoxalock - I have written a review It was not posted Intoxalock " Please credit my account with Intoxalock, Attached to this E-mail is a copy of the mail in rebate form, installation invoice, receipt, and work order from High Low Customs..." Read more Dhgate - 2 Flower girl dresses Dhgate "I ordered 2 flower girl dresses for my wedding and when received the dresses they were complete garbage and looked nothing like the picture. I was told to send the..." Read more Prestige Flowers - What you buy is not what you get!! Prestige Flowers "I ordered a 100 rose bouquet for my nan's 96th birthday this june. Although the website was easy to use and the order was delivered on time, what i had..." Read more Metropcs - Horrible Service, Customer Service & Experience Metropcs "Worst phone service provider I have ever used. The service is horrible the phone CCRS will place on hold 15 mins consecutive without even checking back in and make you..." Read more Onemain Financial - Fund your Business Project via our genuine Bank guarantee/SBLC Onemain Financial "Are you looking for financing source such as Bank Guarantee (BG) and Standby Letter Of Credit (SBLC)? I am a direct mandate to a Financial Institution who is also known..." Read more