JC Whitney - Review about Nerf Bars from Enterprise, Alabama

28 of 109 JC Whitney reviews

Update added by user Jan 22, 2015

This issue has been resolved. Please delete this post. I've tried to mark as resolved but it will not save.

Update added by user Jan 22, 2015

This issue has been resolved. Thank you JC Whitney for taking care of this problem.

Original review posted by user Jan 21, 2015

I placed an order on JC Whitney's website.I keyed in my year, make, model and sub-model of my auto to search for running boards.

I placed my order for Westin polished, stainless steel nerf bars. My order was shipped and delivered promptly. I took my SUV to a local shop to have the item installed. When I picked up my SUV I realized JC Whitney not only sent the wrong color but the wrong part as well.

I called customer service, after they researched my order and contacted Westin directly, they discovered they made an error on the website. The only thing they would do is apologize and state that marketing will correct the problem on the website. The correct part was going to cost me an additional $126 plus an additional $86 to have the new, correct part installed. Since this error was on the part of JC Whitney, one would think that they would honor the price on their website for the correct part.

After all they verified with Westin that the item description was incorrect.

After days of arguing my point, a solution still has not been reached.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Nerf Bars
Review category
Equipment
review #585256 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with JC Whitney? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
28 of 109 JC Whitney reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to JC Whitney. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about JC Whitney.
Filing a new complaint about
×