Enterprise, Alabama
100% full Not resolved

Update by user Jan 22, 2015

This issue has been resolved. Please delete this post. I've tried to mark as resolved but it will not save.

Update by user Jan 22, 2015

This issue has been resolved. Thank you JC Whitney for taking care of this problem.

Original review posted by user Jan 21, 2015

I placed an order on JC Whitney's website.I keyed in my year, make, model and sub-model of my auto to search for running boards.

I placed my order for Westin polished, stainless steel nerf bars. My order was shipped and delivered promptly. I took my SUV to a local shop to have the item installed. When I picked up my SUV I realized JC Whitney not only sent the wrong color but the wrong part as well.

I called customer service, after they researched my order and contacted Westin directly, they discovered they made an error on the website. The only thing they would do is apologize and state that marketing will correct the problem on the website. The correct part was going to cost me an additional $126 plus an additional $86 to have the new, correct part installed. Since this error was on the part of JC Whitney, one would think that they would honor the price on their website for the correct part.

After all they verified with Westin that the item description was incorrect.

After days of arguing my point, a solution still has not been reached.

Review about: Nerf Bars.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problem with delivery / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with JC Whitney?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.