Kabul, Kabul

I placed an order for seat covers, it was $30 cheaper than going directly to the manufacturer. Said it would ship in 2 weeks.

At 3 weeks, i asked where it was, they said it would ship any day. At 4 weeks, I asked where it was, they said I would get an email from "the warehouse" within 24-48 hours. At 5 weeks, they said it would ship that day. At 5 weeks and 1 day, I canceled the order, and reported them as fraudulent, filing a complaint against them on the BBB, and reporting them to my bank.

They have an 24/7 online chat, who speak English well, but I'm pretty sure it's just a customer service business, nothing actually related to the business. Their answer is always cordial and that they will "contact the warehouse" and I'll get an update within 24-48 hours.

Which if that were true, would be great. But it's not true, so it's really just empty words from a chat window, that doesn't nothing to actually help you.

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue at JC Whitney. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants JC Whitney to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by JC Whitney and jc whitney shipping service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments