West Columbia, Texas

I Placed an order using the web site and their specific vehicle app.I chose one of two choices offered.

They part was wrong for my vehicle. I call customer service for a RA and their rep with a thick accent beyond understanding after taking my info puts me on hold for ten minutes. When she comes back she tells me this is my fault but she is going to send me an e- mail.

When I get my RA I'm responsible for shipping and have to rely on the honesty of them and the third party parts vendor.I have been doing business with them for years and never had an issue but after this never again.

Review about: Jc Whitney Shipping Service.

Had an Experience with JC Whitney?

Comments

JC Whitney - Nerf Bars Review from Enterprise, Alabama JC Whitney "I placed an order on JC Whitney's website. I keyed in my year, make, model and sub-model of my auto to search for running boards. I placed my order for..." Read more JC Whitney - Complete Garbage JC Whitney "Looking at the photo, JC Whitney is telling me they'll send two lift arms, $35 a piece. Great. I click and pay. Easy enough. They say it'll fit, I trust it'll..." Read more Michigan Motorz - EVIDENCE DEMANDS A VERDICT Michigan Motorz "We do not agree with this customer and his unpleasant comments to our dear dealer Michigan Motors and as matter of fact he should be appreciated that we were able..." Read more Monster Transmission - Delivery Service Review Monster Transmission "Ive bought two transmissions from monster. The first experience 3 years ago was great. The second time was disappointing. First off the sales rep tried told me my 700r4 was..." Read more Forest River - 40,000 miles few problems Microlite 21 ft frbs Forest River "Bolt that runs the slide in and out breaks often repairs at factory were very very good. Had repairs done while taking a plant tour. Not all divisions are the..." Read more Waffle House - Egregious service by WH employees to a 30 yr service veteran Waffle House "On or about, 9/22/2017, between 4-5pm, I visited the Georgia State University Waffle House located at 100 Piedmont Ave SE, Atlanta GA 30303. Upon visiting the store, I noticed an..." Read more Guardsman - The worst shopping experience of my life Guardsman "I am extremely let down by Guardsman and Nebraska Furniture Mart. I feel very taken advantage of. I saved money to purchase a leather sectional and purchased the protection plan...." Read more Grand Furniture - Cheap Grand Furniture " Literally the worst bed frame I ever brought in my life, 2 months after having the bed frame it started to fall apart. The screws are loose, the wood..." Read more