2.5

So I was confused as to whether or not the heavy duty spark plug wires offered was going to fit my make, model, year, and engine block size..Called the 800 number and was assured it was the proper part by a jcw rep..

Guess what, part wasn't even close to being the proper fit. So called the 800 number, and argued about the return shipping fee. which was a 5th of the purchase price.. Told an rma was going to be e-mailed in two days five days ago and still waiting..

looked up the manufacturer myself and found the correct part # which was different from what the jcw people sent..Lousy :( Shipping was fast though, and the tech spoke good English with a thick islander accent..

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue at JC Whitney. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants JC Whitney to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was will never order again from them. If you have a chance, please contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by JC Whitney taylor spark plug thundervolt wires for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with JC Whitney?

Comments

Boise, Idaho, United States #1138224

OK, Finally sent the part back and received a full refund w/shipping, took a month.. Glad it turned out well, despite the fact of having to order the part from another distributor that was shipped from the same lasalle, chicago warehouse. Guess humans do make errors..