JC Whitney - Yet another J.C. Whitney complaint
Here is the problem: A 12 dollar tailgate cable for my truck broke. It
has one small end and one slotted end for quick removal. Without the
two different ends, the part is useless. J.C. Whitney had the cable in
stock, had a correct picture of the item, and the correct part number.
I ordered it. When I received the item it had two small ends. Either a
manufacturing error or a packaging error made the cable unusable. No
big deal. A company as big as J.C. Whitney would easily allow a return
of an obvious problem.
After 2 long customer service phone calls, J.C. Whitney customer
service department did admit their error but guess what, I have to pay
return shipping to correct their error. And customer service won't
budge. I have been polite and pleasant, yet J.C. Whitney customer
service is both rude and unhelpful believing that I should pay to
correct their problem or just eat the part. So they misrepresent the
part and expect me to pay to return it. Stunning. Truly stunning.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Tail Gate Cable
- Review category
- Professional Services
You May Also Like
- "Photography By Jimmer, Medford Warning! Don't buy anything from this guy, Jim Broomell, AKA James Broomell, AKA Photography By Jimmer, in Medford, NJ and www.photographybyjimmer.com, they will RIP YOU OFF. First of..."
- "This is a call to action. Agco Argentina SA and Agco Corporation (Duluth, Georgia) have systematically failed to provide adequate service and support for a series of Hesston machines sold..."
- "So, i was talking to this guy named Jeremy Deglmann for a couple of months and he wanted me to sign a contract and send in $695.00 for a kit..."
- "I bought Rosetta Stone's Spanish download for Mac for 250 bucks. It crashed constantly, was hard to use, and they're constantly trying to get you to "upgrade" to more expensive..."
- "ho fatto il mio primo acquisto su DHGATE di un orologio che ,pur essendo arrivato in tempi brevi e *** prezzo buono rispetto ad ALIEXPRESS ed IOFFER dei quali sono..."
- " Hi to who it may concern on the 20th January I brought a nice and easy hair= dye did as instructed on box to do hair stran test even..."
- "Fat brides!! Wording is inappropriate......"
- "I purchased an OmniBusBox unit, manufactured by Ballard Technologies, from a large customer of Ballard's last year. As this unit is licensed for their Copilot software, I called customer support..."
- "Are you serious no ones wants the new creepy lps. No one gives a *** about Ur company cuz i dont like. Yeah i know you have been improving ur..."