JC Whitney - Yet another J.C. Whitney complaint
Here is the problem: A 12 dollar tailgate cable for my truck broke. It
has one small end and one slotted end for quick removal. Without the
two different ends, the part is useless. J.C. Whitney had the cable in
stock, had a correct picture of the item, and the correct part number.
I ordered it. When I received the item it had two small ends. Either a
manufacturing error or a packaging error made the cable unusable. No
big deal. A company as big as J.C. Whitney would easily allow a return
of an obvious problem.
After 2 long customer service phone calls, J.C. Whitney customer
service department did admit their error but guess what, I have to pay
return shipping to correct their error. And customer service won't
budge. I have been polite and pleasant, yet J.C. Whitney customer
service is both rude and unhelpful believing that I should pay to
correct their problem or just eat the part. So they misrepresent the
part and expect me to pay to return it. Stunning. Truly stunning.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Tail Gate Cable
- Review category
- Professional Services
You May Also Like
- "After I applied through the website I received an email about going for a test shoot in Camden. I arrived on time and a photographer took some shots of me...."
- "One of the new employees hired at Cat Spec Oregon OH. comes with a strong warning of Caution. She inappropriately speaks to her male married co workers. She does not..."
- "I was a model for Colby Models and Ryan Colby for 3 years. I never met anyone who made more than $100.00 total after being with them for 3 years...."
- "Bought a brand new $1300 Toto washlet. Received "used" item that was damaged and had been previously opened. Called KB, they basically told me...tough sh*t. Bought replacement from..."
- "I bought a Kenmore Ultra Wash dishwasher from Sears in 2011. The model is 665.13742K603. After two years the buttons have quit working. I read on multiple sites..."
- "Hi I just want to inform the public that we recently purchased a home in which Keller Williams Bothell aka Pickett Street was the listing Broker . The agent..."
- "If you are considering buying a home warranty policy from AHS, you really need to have an attorney review the contract. What YOU think it says in black and white,..."
- "Had my jeep in for a paint job and was horrified to see that they painted my jeep Red jeep. orange!! I also dealt with the manager Lillie, rude!! And..."
- "We decided to use Zerorez because they had a good reputation. We have a brand-new home (less than 4 months old) and we had some basic soiled marks in the..."